Friday, August 11, 2017

Sole Plan or SOUL Purpose?


Have you ever wondered why things happen the way that they do? All the events that happen, people that come into your life and the experience you gain is all part of a SOUL purpose and not a sole plan.

Everyone in life has a predetermined destiny.  We all battle what the true meaning of our existence is and seek to follow our own life plan.  When we realize that things are just wrong, we are miserable, angry, unhealthy, detached because we are wrapped up in trying to control our future.  It’s GODS SOUL plan that works to make our life right.  It’s the journey of getting there that makes our life so complicated.  If we all just put our life into GODS SOUL plan and trust our godly instincts, our life might be a bit easier to cope with allowing GOD to intervene and outline our SOUL PLAN.

My life has been a long process of uncovering my SOUL purpose.  I never dreamed that after 30 years of marriage and at the age of 55, I would divorce and regain my life as it truly should be according to GODS SOUL purpose for my life as a single woman. 

I have questioned many things throughout my life, puzzled by why things did not turn out according to MY sole plan.  I have discovered that my life is geared around servant giving of myself to others.  It’s in giving to others that I receive what it is I need to fulfill my soul purpose.  I do not take people for granted because so many people have come in and out of my life and in the personal encounters with others, I have dealt with my own self-discovery of what GODS SOUL purpose is for my life. 

Life is a give and take of emotional support and spiritual healing from those we stay close to.  We are put into people’s lives for a reason.  Sometimes it’s a learning experience for something we may lack in our own life and sometimes sadness and pain that uncovers part of our soul that may need healing and realignment to let GODS SOUL purpose work.

I always thought that one life to live would be enough, now I am beginning to realize it takes more than a lifetime to figure one’s SOUL purpose and God’s predetermined destiny for my life. 

As a middle age woman, I have learned that GOD has a plan for my life and if I must endure all the ups and downs, good and bad, love and rejection, hurt and healing, happiness and sadness, joy and tears, then it’s okay because it’s all part of my SOUL purpose that GOD has planned for me to get closer to my life destiny. 

If we could keep what it is we really want in our life and dispose of the rest then life would just be to simple and are need for spiritual growth would not exist.  I believe once we uncover GODS SOUL purpose for life then things will be in perfect harmony as they should be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment